2011 MATHEWS Z7 MAGNUM COMPOUND BOW
The Z7® Magnum is built for speed. At 80% let–off, the Z7 Magnum bolsters speeds up to 340 feet per second, all with a very generous and forgiving brace height of 6 3/8". If you are looking for a combination of raw speed with all of the advantages of single cam bows, than be sure to check out the new Z7® Magnum.
- 80% Let Off
- Ball Bearing Idler Wheel
- Dead End String Stop: The Dead End String Stop by Mathews drastically reduces vibration and virtually eliminates post–release noise.
- Grid Lock Riser: Grid Lock Technology results in a stronger, lighter–weight riser.
- Harmonic Damping System: While they've become the visual identifier of a Mathews bow, Harmonic Dampers are weights that float in an elastomer wheel to absorb recoil vibration in the riser. The reduction in recoil vibration is so significant in this Mathews technology that is has been licensed for use in other industries.
- Harmonic Stabilizer: The Harmonic Stabilizer is another exciting innovation from Mathews Inc. The Harmonic Stabilizer will give optimum performance and dampen more than 75% of residual vibration!
- Limb Turret: The SlimLimbs on a Mathews bow ride on these spindle–shaped limb turrets, which spread the load and cradle the limbs.
- Monkey Tails: Four Monkey Tails equates to a minimal speed loss of 1–2 fps total with virtually all string and cable sound and vibration eliminated.
- Parallel Limb Design: Parallel Limbs are yet another Mathews innovation that has been adopted by other bow companies. The more parallel a bows limbs, the more they tend to cancel each others recoil and vibration resulting in a smoother shooting bow.
- Reverse Assist Roller Guard: Reduces friction for a smoother draw cycle.
- SE5 Composite Limb System: Mathews proprietary NEW for 2011 SE5 Composite Slim Limb Technology raises performance and efficiencies to unprecedented levels.
- SlimFit Inline Grip: The walnut grip on a Mathews bow has a distinctive layered line that indicates the centerline of the bow.
- ZX Cam & QCA: Mathews Invented single–cam technology, an innovation that changed archery forever, launched Mathews to the top and directly resulted in the nine Solocam Advantages: most efficient, faster, more accurate, more forgiving, solid wall, less maintenance, less noise, less recoil & vibration, no synchronization problems. The Z7 Solocam is the SMOOTHEST Solocam Mathews has ever produced! The QCA (Quick Change Axle) is another exciting innovation from Mathews.
- SphereLock Pivoting Limb Cup System: Spherelock is Mathews cutting–edge positive–locking limb cup system. Its trim, lightweight and pivots to ensure constant and positive downward limb pressure.
- String Grub: String Grubs aid in reduction string vibration in order to gain more speed.
- String Suppressors: Without String Suppressors bow strings would whiplash back and forth between the cam and idler wheel upon release. String suppressors deaden that vibration making for a much quieter and smoother shot.
- Zebra© Barracuda Bowstring
- IBO Rating: up to 340 fps
- Axle–to–Axle: 32"
- Brace Height: 6 3/8 "
- Draw Weight: 40, 50, 60, 65, 70 lbs.
- Bow Weight: 4.25 lbs.
- Let–Off: 80%
- Draw Lengths: 25" – 30"
- Half Sizes: 25.5" – 29.5"
Available In Store Only – $899.99